DanceTime Deluxe is the complete dance rhythm practice app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Covering the entire range of Ballroom and Latin dances, DanceTime Deluxe features over 26 different rhythm patterns with continuously variable tempo and instructor counting in beats or measures.
Whether you’re learning, teaching or choreographing dance, from Salsa to Waltz, Bachata to Tango, from Beginner to Advanced there’s a rhythm in DanceTime Deluxe to suit you.
– 26 different dance rhythms/beats
– Variable Tempo / Speed
– Instructor counting in bars (measures) or beats
– Tempo display in both bars-per-minute and beats-per-minute
– Bar and beat counter – really useful to know how many steps in a choreography
– Website with carefully selected practice tracks
– Restart Button – use this to determine the approximate tempo of a piece of music
DanceTime Deluxe contains over 26 different rhythms including American Tango, Bachata, Bellydance, Bhangra, Breakdance, Cha Cha, Flamenco, Foxtrot, House, Jive, Kizomba, Lindy Hop, Mambo, Mambo On2, Merengue, Paso Doble, Quickstep, Reggaeton, Rock and Roll, Rumba, Salsa, Samba, Street, Tango in 2/4 and 4/4 timings and Waltz. The tempo is fully variable, so some of the rhythms can be used for more than one dance. For example, a slow Samba works well for a Bossa Nova, and the Waltz pattern can be used for English, Viennese etc.
The tempo slider in DanceTime Deluxe allows the speed of playback to be changed in one bar-per minute increments from extremely slow to very fast. It is designed to take each pattern from absolute beginner to professional and beyond so you can adjust the tempo as you progress with your dancing. Learn your dance steps then practice at your pace.