Free Digislate AppDigiSlate is free, with ads every 5 times you clap the slate. A clean, reliable digital clapperboard for your production or music video.
DigiSlate uses either a swipe across the board or the volume buttons on your device to clap the board. This allows you to keep your hands well out of the way when the slate claps. Simple.
Music Video Production ToolOur first premium in-app-purchase Music Mode is a game changer for music video production. Grab music from your library or even an email / message attachment, choose Share -> Copy to DigiSlate and you’re all set. Pitch it up, down, choose cue points… this is a massive time-save for music sync.
– Swipe across or use the volume buttons to clap the board
– Show either Scene Name, Time of Day, Shoot Time or Timecode in frames
– Supports all common frame rates including 29.97 and 59.94 drop and non-drop
– Double tap the text on the board to edit the slate
– Drag up and down (or double tap) on Slate, Roll, Scene, Take, Camera and FPS to change.
– Two finger drag up/down on Scene for USA style counting (4A, 4B, 4C etc)
– Save Slates for instant recall – great for working across many jobs or preparing ahead of time
– Music Mode (IAP) plays music files on the slate slowed down or sped-up in real time
– Choose either a traditional black slate or white clapperboard
– Sync Mode – for checking multi-camera audio sync or even checking your main camera – it’s sub-frame accurate.
– 4 different sounds for sync – Clap, Beep (1kHz tone), White Noise and Pip (1 frame 1kHz tone)
No more fiddling around with small on-screen buttons or awkward user interfaces – DigiSlate is easy to use even on the smaller display of an iPhone/iPod Touch and looks fantastic on the larger screen of your iPad or iPad Pro.
|DigiSlate User Manual|