Our audio production facility is connected with super fast fibre broadband enabling us to work entirely remotely on your project. From inception to review and delivery, the entire process is managed online.
Online Sound EditingWe have a fully connected audio post production facility and many years of experience using technology to facilitate remote working. All of our clients are remote and the vast majority have never stepped foot in the studio. From simple music and dialogue edits to more involved sound design projects, we are here to help complete your production.
Sound Mixing for TV, Radio and OnlineWe are well versed in delivering content to many different media channels, from Instagram and Facebook to traditional broadcast media. While the editors are exporting the dozens of different size video files, we are getting on with making it all sound premium.
Online Audio ProductionBeing isolated physically doesn’t mean that content production has to stop. Using free tools and a microphone and some headphones you can be all set up to deliver broadcast quality recordings to our studio for post production and finishing. No IT knowledge required, although we can guide you through this if required. Add a narrator and some music and we can deliver quality audio content from your homes.
Remote Audio Post Production
- We chat through your project over the phone, or on email
- You send through the reference video (1080P MP4/MOV is fine) and any audio assets that are required in the form of an AAF/OMF or WAV/mp3 files
- We get to work cooking up a crisp and exciting soundtrack to your content
- We send you a password protected video file for review and amends – these are expected as some choices are a matter of personal taste
- When you’re happy with the final mix, we send an invoice and upon payment a link to the full mastered WAV file, or can layback the audio to your video if required.
- We operate NET30 payment terms for existing clients, so once we know each other we just invoice like that
Remote Audio Production for Interviews and Podcasts
- Your contributors require a microphone and headphones (phone or laptop work too, albeit lesser quality than a dedicated USB mic)
- A short training session on the free software is provided
- We run a test session so the contributors are comfortable using the technology
- Each contributor records directly to their computer, whilst chatting over the internet
- After the session, each contributor sends through the quality recordings, so no loss of fidelity
- We put everything together with music, clips, narration and deliver a final mastered file for distribution